Top 10 Projects
About meHello! Thanks for visiting this public space for my art and ideas. To tell you a little about me, I was born and raised in Mexico but I like to consider myself more like a citizen of the world. At the moment I enjoy my life living in New Haven, Connecticut and currently working for General Electric as a User interface designer. I'm a very passionate and curious person that is in complete love with the visual arts specially graphic design, illustration and photography. I truly believe that art can change the world, and I'm in the middle of a wonderful voyage finding a way to do it.
- Great article from Zach Lowe from @Grantland33. On the brand design process for the new court for the Bucks. grantland.com/the-triangle/f… 4 days ago
- Love how #paris is designed to welcome the different cultures that makes this city unique. In this… instagram.com/p/5VBn1OkFko/ 1 week ago
- El vochol en Paris #paris #vochol #huichol #vivamexico #estoesarte @ Parc de la Villette instagram.com/p/5U9KBpkFpE/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful website story telling approach #USA vs. Mexico: 5 Finals, 5 Stories" #webdesign #comic #illustration #story mlssoccer.com/goldcup/2015/f… 2 weeks ago
- Why are team sport logos getting angry? Not enought W's? sports.vice.com/en_us/article/… #sportsbranding #branding #design @nba #brandredesign 1 month ago
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31