This year I had the opportunity to visit the amazing town of Saas-Fee which is located inthe Swiss Alps. Once I got to the top the view was incredible, the picture used on this poster is one of the photos taken on this trip. The poster is celebrates the beauty of this mountain and the wonderful experience I had visiting Switzerland.
Top 10 Projects
About meHello! Thanks for visiting this public space for my art and ideas. To tell you a little about me, I was born and raised in Mexico but I like to consider myself more like a citizen of the world. At the moment I enjoy my life living in New Haven, Connecticut and currently working for General Electric as a User interface designer. I'm a very passionate and curious person that is in complete love with the visual arts specially graphic design, illustration and photography. I truly believe that art can change the world, and I'm in the middle of a wonderful voyage finding a way to do it.
- Around five garbage trucks will throw their waste into the oceans while you read this very important article cnn.it/2gJyR2i 2 days ago
- My @spurs are the most hispanic team in the NBA!! - via @ESPN #GoSpursGo es.pn/2guZElQ 1 week ago
- Mexicans playing in the NBA mix! Llamas, Najera, Ayon and Gutiérrez watch.nba.com/video/497136 #mexicanbasketball #mexicobaloncesto 4 weeks ago
- Very important to reflect on this reality, lets fucking do something about this! #tiredofbeingaspectator #freemovie youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXV… 1 month ago
- Sad to see the logo of #Banamex merging with #citi this way #branding #redesign #rebranding underconsideration.com/brandnew/archi… 1 month ago